Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Where's Shopaholic D?

Hey Guys!

I'm so sorry I've been so MIA lately...things are really getting crazy around here!

Besides my regular, demanding day job, I've also got this blog, my other blog, my jewelry business, and I'm getting married in May...in the Caribbean! Phew! Oh, and did I mention I'm going to do 3 art and craft shows to raise money for the wedding...and one of them is one I'm planning! I know...what have I done to myself? lol.

Anywho, check out my other blog here to learn more about the kick-ass art & craft show we're planning, called Pink at the Plaza. It's going to be an outdoor art & craft show to raise money for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer and its Walkers. You can shop for a good cause b/c vendors are donating a portion of their sales to the cause! We're also giving out goodie bags to the first 50 people to show and we're doing a silent auction. It's going to be super cool!

Oh, and another reason I haven't been able to post as much is b/c my laptop died! Ok, maybe just the battery...I'm not sure...I need to look into it, but I can't even turn it on! If only I had the money for this!

Actually, if only I had enough money to not need to do all this work...then I could just shop and blog with you guys!

xoxo

Shopaholic D

10 comments:

WendyB said...

Best wishes for your wedding! :-)

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

WOW! Your life sounds like mine.. minus the wedding :)

Anonymous said...

We're going to the Caribbean in May also! Congratulations & have a great time!

Catlin said...

Hey D, I wish you all lots of luck with all your activities! If I lived in the neighbourhood I'd drop by, but it's not an option now, I'd have to swim across the ocean.

The Caribbean...hmmm....:-D

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks Wendy!

Then you know exactly how I feel, Fab...phew! right? :)

Hey Marie, Maybe I'll see you there and not even know it's you? lol

Hey Catlin - thanks for the kind words. Maybe our event will be world-wide one day? :)

Thanks everyone!

D

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl!!! :)

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Sounds like a busy life
that's so exciting that your getting married!!

Anonymous said...

wow! Hope you have the best time of your life (yet) for your wedding! I'm sure you'll do just about all it takes for that day! And look for another laptop.. I think it just doesn't do the money , this air thing. I have a hp and it's just perfect for me.

ENID P. said...

That's what I call busy!!

Enid P.

Elle said...

Getting married in the Carribbean is NOT a reasonable excuse not to blog! LOL, j/k!!! That sounds AMAZING! Congratulations!