I don't know about you, but there are days when life gets hectic and though I have good intentions to stay fit and workout, the day slips me by and the next thing I know, my day is over sans a good workout. Enter the Reebok EasyTone Shoes. These shoes incorporate special technology to help you get fit while you're enjoying (or frantically rushing through) a regular day.
About the Reebok EasyTone Shoes:
* EasyTone- Reebok’s innovative footwear technology that helps to “tone as you go” and is suited to match the demands of the modern woman
* Contain unique balance pods built in under the heel and forefoot of the shoes, which are designed to create natural instability with every step
* The pods force key leg and glute muscles to adapt to instability and encourage toning- increasing Gluteus Maximus toning by 28%, and hamstring and calve muscles by 11%
* Testing at University of Delaware proved EasyTone to be up to three times softer than conventional foam-based shoes
* From work, to school, to shopping, these stylish training shoes allow you to “Take the Gym with You”
legal disclaimer: *Increased muscle activation up to 28% Gluteus Maximus, 11% Hamstrings, 11% calves. Based on tests comparing EasyTone Go Outside to a typical foam based walking shoe (Reebok Hex Express). Testing does not include EasyTone Flip.
I'll be testing out these shoes over the next 30 days, so I'll let you know what I think of them as I go. I'm so glad to learn about a fitness solution that fits into my busy lifestyle!
I'm a big fan of multi-tasking, so it will be fun to see learn more about how easily I can incorporate fitness with every day life. Check back in a couple weeks to see how the Reebok EasyTone shoes are working out!