Sunday, May 31, 2009

Evening Couples Baby Shower Look

Hubby and I were invited to an evening couples baby shower for one of his friends. I wasn't sure exactly what to wear since I hadn't heard anything about the dress code (and hubby got the invite) but decided that a dress sounded like a good idea. I decided to try to go a bit dressy without going too over-the-top in case the event turned out to be more on the casual side. Here's what I wore:



It turned out that a few girls at the shower had flip flops and denim on, but I think I still blended in nicely.

Dress: Local boutique
Tank Top: The Limited
Cardigan (held not worn): Gap
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Linen Peep-Toe Pumps: Banana Republic
Purse: Chanel

3 comments:

Chanel Fashionista said...

cute belt! and bag!

Unknown said...

Perfectly appropriate dress ... you look fabulous. I've never been to a couple's baby shower. Sounds interesting!

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks Chanel Fashionista!

Thanks Stylestance - they're fun!

:) D