Sunday, September 06, 2009

Working Woman - Girly Layers

I love wearing my super girly ensembles to work now and again. The short-sleeve button down paired with a simple skirt is a fave...add on a cardi and it's extra girly. I wore warm neutrals in honor of the incoming fall weather.


Outfit with cardigan...rocking out my new J Crew final sale heels!


Outfit without cardi - love this style for work!


Outfit re-worked for the cooler evening weather and my desire for comfort. I really need to teach hubby how to style my better...I'm not liking the way this outfit looks in this photo.

Anywho, for the last outfit, I kept the shirt and cardi and replaced the skirt with skinny jeans, the heels for flip flops, and added a scarf for warmth. Had to lose the belt, too.

Leather peep-toe heels: J Crew
Button down top: Banana Republic
Brown cardigan: Banana Republic
Skirt: Banana Republic
Belt: Banana Republic
Skinny Jeans: Guess
Flip flops: Rainbows
Scarf: ?

4 comments:

Meli said...

This is cute- but not what I call 'girly' lol I'm much more girly ; ) You are an inspiration- do more posts!!! I love your style :D Please??

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

I love the Skirt/Belt/Shirt combo. Looks great - simple, chic and functional. Bravo!

Shopaholic D said...

Aww...thanks Meli! I'm working on getting more posts together.

Thanks so much Miss Caitlin!

:) Diana

Australian fashion designers said...

Nice color combination for all the outfits, not to mention a very comfy look for a very corporate attire...