Saturday, April 17, 2010

Biker Chic Meets Ruffles

I went out to dinner with some friends the other night and decided to wear something girly with my biker jacket.


I rocked my peep-toe suede booties with my biker-esque jeans that Martin + Osa sent me as a free sample. LOVE these jeans - they are one of my fave pairs.

Looks like they're only available online in white now.


And I added a baby pink, ruffly tank.

biker jacket - bagatelle
biker jeans - Martin + Osa
booties - Joan + David
ruffle tank - J Crew
purse - Chanel

4 comments:

WendyB said...

When I was in high school, Guess ankle-zip jeans were THE hot thing. I still think of ankle zippers fondly for that reason. I really like the fit of things.

Lys said...

Such a gorgeous outfit! Very Chic!

Nicki said...

I LOVE, LOVE Martin and Osa! My fav right after BR. I am so sad they are closing but completely cute jeans! Love your blog!

Sarade said...

These boots are so stylish!!! And I think I have the same JCrew tank...it's a wonderful basic.