Thursday, January 26, 2006

Quote - Inspiration to Start My Business

For those of you who don't know....I LOVE quotes! I think they're wonderful little tidbits of inspiration that can really make you think!

One of my all time favorite quotes just happens to be one of the things that helped inspired me to start my jewelry business. It asks, "What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?" I think this quote gives a positive message to anyone who has ever been afraid to try something new or to seek out their own dream. It really makes you wonder...."Is there something that I've always wanted to do that I've been too scared to try?" Well, IMO...life is too short to worry about failure. To me, it's better to try something and fail then to not try and wonder all your life, "What if?"

I hope that this little quote helps inspire you to try something you've always wanted to do. Good luck with all your dreams and aspirations!

Cheers!

Diana

No comments: