Wednesday, March 08, 2006

New Collection - Pacific Dream

Hello!

Ok, I know I just posted about Flash, but I can't delay posting about my new collection anymore! I'm so proud to introduce my latest collection, "Pacific Dream."



Click here to see the full Pacific Dream collection!



This collection is made primarily with semi-precious gemstones and has a very beachy feel. Update your jewelry box with one of the latest DCL designs! This jewelry looks great with spring's hottest color, white! Designers everywhere are adding lots of white to new clothing designs, so be sure to stock up your wardrobe (For more details, subscribe to the DCL newsletter to get access to the "Trend Reports")! Wear these designs with bright blues, greens, and turquoises, or tone down your outfit and lets these beauties take center stage!

Happy Spring Shopping!

Diana

No comments: