Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Urban Outfitters Does Dresses

I get in such a rut sometimes with shopping...scouting out the same places over and over and over again. I guess on the one hand, you could say that I just know what I like, but on the other, it wouldn't hurt to venture out more now and again. Urban Outfitters is one of those shops with really cool stuff that I always manage to forget about. At the local mall, it's kind of way down on one end away from all the other shops I frequent, so I never remember to hit it up. A shame because they have such pretty dresses this season:


Lux Divinity Dress Online Only! $98.00


Lux Black Tie Optional Dress $78.00


Lux Prismatic Dress Online Only! $58.00


Lux Striped Sweater Dress Online Only! $58.00


Kimchi & Blue Sweater Dress $68.00

NOTE: images/items by urbanoutfitters.com

4 comments:

Patent Shoes && Rants said...

I loooove the prismatic dress! And yeah- the shoes have grown on me too =)

xoxo

Shopaholic D said...

yes, patent shoes && rants - love those asymmetrical lines!

:) D

Othalia said...

oh jeez..what is up with that prismatic dress...so hot!! I need me one right now...we are always seeing the same thing over and over again so when something slightly different like this comes along...i need to get my hands on it!!!

Lauren said...

ooohh! i need to go there pronto - they also have these vintage hats im lusting after!