Friday, November 30, 2007

Sponsor Chic: Dress Up Your Dinner Table

Don't you hate shopping for a dinner party, only to find the same, generic, boring stuff? Sometimes, you want to find something funky, unique...maybe even...dare I say "decorative and functional"?

Check out the household goodies currently offered by The Pear Project, which is an online boutique featuring "artisan goods for the everyday life." I adore these fab, handmade salt & pepper shakers with this sweet cherry blossom design:

Chiyogami Salt & Pepper Set - $18 (click for details)

I think this salt & pepper shaker set would look so chic with a black and white table setting with pops of coral-toned accents. Who's with me!? For those who aren't feeling this color-scheme - there are three other patterns available in the same salt & pepper design.

Don't stop with just household goods - The Pear Project also features other handmade goodness in the categories of jewelry, bags & purses, paper goods, and fine art.

Click here to start shopping The Pear Project now!

2 comments:

Patent Shoes && Rants said...

Cute!

I think my kitchen can use some new salt and pepper shakers =)

xoxoxoxo

Shopaholic D said...

Let me know how you like them if you get them!

:) D