Sunday, July 19, 2009

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion = Product Love

You guys know I'm not that into beauty products. I like playing with them and all, but I'd rather invest my money in clothes. Now...when I find a beauty product I like, I stick with it. I have my favorites in the world of beauty products, and one I'm currently crushing on is Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

I am now on my THIRD bottle!



I've always had a problem with my eye shadow creasing by the end of the day, and I've found few products that actually take care of this. Urban Decay's Potion is the best solution I've found so far, as proof by my consistent use of the product. If you're looking for something to stop your eye shadow creasing, give this stuff a go. If you're on the fence, I suggest getting a sample (from Sephora, etc), if possible, or getting a makeover with this as the eye makeup base. Hopefully, you'll love it as much as I do.

2 comments:

Lys said...

I swear by not only this primer but also Smashbox's primer. They both are stellar (and I'm dyin' to try UD's SIN Primer). However, one hint I got from a makeup artist buddy is to cut the top off when you think you are "out" and you'll find some primer left over. Put that into a container and stretch it out :)

Suburban Socialite said...

OMG This is amazing!