Monday, August 03, 2009

Boyfriend Jeans and My D&G's

Ever have those days when you feel like dressing a little "bummy" yet "girly" at the same time? I had one of those recently when hubby and I went out for dinner. I decided to wear my boyfriend jeans with some fun heels to dress up the look. I grabbed a purplish scarf to keep me warm inside the restaurant. It's hot outside, but I always freeze inside restaurants! Layers are a must for me!

My boyfriend jeans fit a lot better before I lost some weight recently. Now they are possibly too slouchy! I tried rolling up the bottoms as much as possible without making them too bulky. I've seen celebs rocking their boyfriends with the rolled cuffs just above their shoes, but I like mine a little higher than pictured. Oh well, guess that's what tailors (and maybe chocolate cake) are for!



Top: Target
Jeans: J Crew
Shoes: Dolce & Gabbana
Purse: Chanel
Scarf: ?

11 comments:

WendyB said...

I think the jeans look perfect!

Lys said...

Very rocker chic ;)

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks Wendy!

Ooh, I like that, Lys!

:) D

kokostiletto said...

Very very cute! Not everybody can pull off BF jeans but you definitely do!

calangute beach said...

nice fashion

le chiquest said...

love love love your D&G's! and your bf jeans look good!

Discount Voucher Codes said...

i agree, they look great! :)

Coco Bates said...

loooove the boyfriend jeans they look very fashionable on you, but comfortable at the same time

Chicago environmentally responsible business said...

I like white spot on the jeans. Very nice jeans and top...

vintagejeans said...

very nice look! sooo vintage!

L and D said...

love the chic laid back look