Tuesday, August 11, 2009

T-Shirt + Jeans for Work...Again

I'm so glad my office has loosened their dress code over the last few months, because T-Shirts and jeans really can be work appropriate, IMO, if you do it right.


I used some heels and a cardigan to dress this T-shirt + jeans look up. Click here to view my last T-shirt + jeans work look.


I actually got almost all of these pieces on the sale rack somewhere (except for the purse obv). The t-shirt was only $10 and I LOVE the print!

Keys to making this look ok for the office:
*trouser style jeans
*cardigan
*cute heels
*nice purse helps

T-Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Trouser Jeans: Banana Republic
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Linen Peep-Toe Heels: Banana Republic
Purse: Chanel

6 comments:

kristyn said...

Hello! May I just recommend something? I was just browsing your blog through taste of chaos's blog. I think your outfits are adorable, especially the black skirt with the pink pumps and all over pink. But, when I look at the overall picture, I feel that most of your outfits forget that you even have a waist! I personally love waist defining outfits and will even take a skirt to bring it up to a bit above my waist. Add some cinching belts and tuck in your shirts to your skirts! Let more focus on your waist and your legs to give them even more length! Have a great day. I hope I'm not too critical!


kristyn

Anonymous said...

Saw on Twitter about your blog getting deleted by Blogger.

Consider yourself lucky to get it back up so soon, another blogger whom I follow had to run around for 2 months.

Btw, I love this blog. I wish you would post here more often...

MARIE said...

I like this outfit and love the cheerful colors of it. I'm also happy that your shopping blog is back up and running again! YAY!

Anonymous said...

HI,

My name is Christina Zalpa and I am a Media Buyer at Bidz.com. I am interested in advertising in your site. Can you please contact me to discuss. Christina Zalpa, bidz.com, czalpa@bidz.com

Andee Layne said...

love the title!!Great blog! Please check out my fashion and lifestyle blog www.andeelayne.blogspot.com! Please follow mine as i will yours! xo

Karita said...

I love love love your shirt.