Monday, October 01, 2007

Chic Swap: Channeling MK and Angie

Please excuse the slightly obnoxious Photoshop-ing, but I wanted to play a bit tonight. :) Girls just wanna have fun, right? Anywho, I wore this first outfit to work a week or so ago and it wasn't until tonight that it kinda reminded me of something Angelina Jolie would wear. Please don't take this as me comparing myself to Angie...I'm just saying the clothes look like something she might sport - you know, blacks...neutrals...heels - she really doesn't wear much color, does she?

I know, I know...the flowers are over the top...

*Swapped the silk top and long gold necklace for an over sized American Apparel T-Shirt and large cross necklace to channel Mary Kate Olsen at the "Weeds" Premiere*


The skirt is shorter, but I didn't have a long black skirt and her necklace is longer, but I probably can't afford the actual cross necklace she's wearing, so this will have to do. :) channeling

Cream-Colored Silk Top: Ellen Tracy
Long Cream & Gold Necklace: D Celestine Limited
Black Skirt: Kenneth Cole Reaction
White T-Shirt: American Apparel
Long, Over sized Cross Necklace: Aldo
Round-Toe Heels: Kenneth Cole

NOTE: The celeb photos are from Just Jared dot com

4 comments:

Flair said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! I like the outfit you put together, its simple to put together but looks so chic!

Shopaholic D said...

yw, Lady N. Thanks to you, too!

:) D

WendyB said...

I prefer the Mary-Kate outfit, if you don't mind me saying so. More young and fun.

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks Candid Cool!

Don't mind at all, WendyB...glad you like it!

:) D