I love my T-shirt from The Ryde - it's got a funky vintage-inspired print on it and it's super soft, making it a joy to wear (you guys know I love comfy chic). This style is extra-appropriate for this month, since October is Breast Cancer awareness.
The patterns The Ryde offers range from pretty swirls like this one (on me, above)
to funny sayings
Don't Drink and Dial
to interesting graphics
and lots of surf-styles for you beach lovers out there.
Did I say these T-shirts were comfy? Oh, I already said that? Well, I'm really picky about shirts - they have to be really nice to wear, no itchy seams, no bothersome tags, and nice cotton is always a plus. This T-shirt fits all my needs and feels almost as soft as pima cotton. Just thought I'd add that in there for any other T-shirt snobs.
Thanks to a totally gnarly dude, you can win your own T-shirt from The Ryde for free - and you even get to pick the T you want! That means boys and girls can enter, since The Ryde makes shirts for nearly everyone (they have baby shirts in the works).
1. To enter, simply leave a comment on this post with the name of your favorite T-Shirt and your email address (if you don't want to leave your email, then please leave a link to your blog so I have a way to contact you).
2. One entry/comment per person allowed.
3. Entries must be made before 8PM EST this Thursday, Oct. 11 (winner will be selected from comments made prior to this date/time).
4. All commenters will have their name dropped into my Chanel for random selection - whoever's name is drawn on Wednesday will win their favorite tee as left in their comment (only one winner will be selected)
5. If the winner does not respond to accept the award within a week of initial contact, another winner will be selected.
If you have a blog and think your readers will be interested in the contest, please feel free to link to this post.
Check out more vintage style T-shirts from The Ryde by clicking here
NOTE: Bottom 3 photos by theryde.com