Friday, February 16, 2007

Business Casual Chic

Hello darlings!

I'm planning on doing a "How to dress business casual" post in the next couple weeks, inspired by my latest project. I'm a consultant by day, and my company sends me on various projects, and this past Wednesday, I started a new project at a bank, so you may notice more "business casual" outfits on SA. Fear not, the fun outfits will still be coming out in full force...they just may have to share the spotlight with some work-inspired looks.

Here's what I wore today:

Top - Gap
Sweater - Banana Republic
Pants - Banana Republic
Boots - Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace - D Celestine Limited (click for details) - it's sold on the site, but I can make another one at request

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blue top :)

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks Naddy!

:) D

ENID P. said...

I love that jacket/sweater....did u recently get it for BR?
ENID P.

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks Enid! No, i got it last season :(

D