Thursday, October 19, 2006

Coach Shoe Trends for Fall 2006

Is it just me or does Coach have some of the best shoes for fall 2006? I don't actually own any Coach shoes...yet...but maybe it's time to add a pair or two to my collection? Here are my top 3 picks:


Vivanna Pumps - $198 - these are perfect work shoes, the heel is not too tall and the round toe will certainly make for a better day on your feet. I love the warm brown color, but I'm sure the black would be nice too. It appears this is almost sold out, but maybe try calling to see if they can locate a pair for you.


Keira Slingbacks - $228 - The steel color makes a great statement this fall 2006 - try a new color, metallics are still in either way. Not to mention the platforms are hot.


Randie Boots - $598 - There's definitely something to the person who can walk into any store and pick out the most expensive thing w/o even looking at price tags. That's me, and, unfortunately, I don't have an infinite source of funds to purchase all these wonderfully expensive items. This, of course, means that this pair of boots is the one I want the most out of all three featured. I love the straps and buckles on this pair, and I think they'd look fab with jeans tucked into the tops!

le sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You put a buckle on anything and I'm pretty much all over it. The first pair or so lady-like and the 2nd pair so...not.

Shopaholic D said...

yes, i agree, the first pair are definitely work-appropriate...the second are more date/nighttimey.

:) D