Friday, October 20, 2006

Manolo Me Likey

Sometimes I like to browse the expensive shoes...not b/c I'm checking to see what I want to buy next (I don't even have one pair of designer shoes...yet), but to see what I would buy if I had the money. I'm still on project debt free, and once my debt is paid off, there will be a shopping spree...I'm thinking of either getting a Chanel purse or a couple pairs of designer shoes...until then, it's window shopping for me. Here's my latest drool fest:



Velvet Cutout d'Orsay by Manolo Blahnik - $585 at Neiman Marcus

I know I'd get good use out of these babies. Such classic lines...I wonder how the velvet would hold up over the years. Anyone out there have vintage velvet shoes?

NOTE: Image from
NeimanMarcus.com

9 comments:

daddylikeyblog said...

The words of a true shopaholic: "once my debt is paid off, there will be a shopping spree." I love it.

Anonymous said...

Hey darling!
Ïm going to london soon, and i wonder if yu maybe have som tips for some fab shopping?
Keep it up, love

Anonymous said...

Hey darling, im coming to london soon and i wonder if you maybe have som tips for some fab shopping?
keep it up, love

Shopaholic D said...

heehee....yes DaddyLikey, except this spree will be with cash...im hoping to avoid debt here on out!

:) D

Shopaholic D said...

Hippa,

I'll see what the English readers say...I've never even been!

:) D

Anonymous said...

hippa - harrods is a must!

Anonymous said...

ooh, yummy, yummy, yummy!

Anonymous said...

D'Orsays are my favorite. So elegant & sexy.

Anonymous said...

All-important buckled straps are a perfect touch for these two-tone pumps. Leather and suede uppers feature gently squared toes and comfortably cushioned insoles. Flexible rubber soles with just-right approx. 1½-in. sculpted stacked heels. Imported. Medium width. Select color and size.

Check them out at http://healthylivin.wwdb.biz