Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Jewelry Sale for Breast Cancer

This past weekend, I had a jewelry to help raise money for my friend who was doing the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. It was a fab little event, complete with snacks, wine, spoon fudge samples (yummy!), raffle, goodie bags for the first 20 people to show and lots of fundraising! Here are some pics from the event:


Goodie bags full of indie goods!


Goodie bags waiting to go home


Delicious spoon fudge by Charssi - try the White Chocolate Rose!


Yummy snacks donated by Kabob Grill and Catalunya Cafe. Thanks guys!


Happy Party Goers


Handmade Carolina Panther's bracelets - let me know if you'd like one...they're not on the site yet!


Alexis won a gift certificate to Zen Asian Fusion from the raffle!


Tiff won a fab scarf by Shattered Glass


Another fab scarf by Shattered Glass


Melissa won some "Megan in Pink" earrings by moi


Gorgeous handmade necklace by Isabel's Rose


Who was the big winner of the party?

All in all, the party was not only a fun time, but a success! Thanks so much to all my sponsors and my super generous indie designer friends who helped me fill my goodie bags and donated gifts for the raffle:

Kristine's Shower - Handmade bath goods - bath bombs
Isabel's Rose - Handmade Jewelry
Shattered Glass - Handmade Clothing & Accessories
Charssi - try the White Chocolate Rose! - Delicious Spoon Fudge
Plays With Mud - Pottery and other fab handmade goods
2 Fresh Petunias - Yummy handmade fabric goods
Sweet As You Please - Handpoured soy candles
The Glam Boutique - Handmade Stationery - Personalized
Mi SPA - Handmade Natural Soaps
Jenny Lou - Handmade Jewelry
A Planet 4 Creation - Handmade Jewelry
Teacups and Tadpoles - Clothing for Children

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay..it's so not fair for you to have made Megan in pink and not put it on the site! :-D

Glad to see your sale went well!

Anonymous said...

Diana - you put a fabulous party together for such a great cause! I love, love, love my vintage lucite earrings. Thank you!

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks Christine! I'll have to add those Megan earrings to the site...you could just order them and specify pink if you wanted...I need to get color options on there!!

Yay, Alexis! So glad you like them..I love those beads, and I'm sure they'll look fab on you!

:) Diana