Sunday, October 01, 2006

Festival Style - Casually Cool

My SO and I went to the Charlotte Shout last night - a festival with cooking classes outdoors, wine tents, baked goods, and representatives of several local restaurants selling tapas-sized samples of select menu items. With the weather turning cooler and fall clothes coming out of the closet, there was a huge variety of style at the event. I love the outfit below. It's a slightly dressy, slightly casual outfit - perfectly layered with a nice color palette:



For this outfit, I'd go with something that wouldn't clash much with the pattern in the top, and something to pull the greens from the top. I'd go with the "Miss Mossy" necklace, which features a vintage gold-plate pendant, hand-wire-wrapped with a moss green freshwater coin pearl, for only $45. Click image to left or here for details.

No comments: