Monday, October 09, 2006

D Celestine Designs Available at le-fashionista.com

Attention jewelry lovers!! D Celestine Limited artisan jewelry designs are now available at le-fashionista.com. I've selected some of my most hip designs to be featured at the awesome indie shopping site le-fashionista.com. Click here to see my designs on le-fashionista.com

From the le-fashionista.com web site:
le-fashionista.com proudly offers Independent designer fashions, designer jewelry, designer apparel, designer accessories, stylish pet accoutrements & fabulous home décor.

I want all of our valued customers to think of le-fashionista.com as their personal online, Indie shopping resource. I started le-fashionista.com in 2005 out of frustration; I couldn’t find haute accessories & designer fashions that weren’t “mainstream,” and “trendy.”




le-fashionista.com has been featured in several mainstream magazines, including US Weekly, most recently. Don't stop with the jewelry, le-fashionista.com features indie goods in almost any size, shape, and category imaginable!

Click here to visit le-fashionista.com

2 comments:

What's Haute said...

congrats!

Shopaholic D said...

thanks Haute Girl!

:) D