Sunday, December 17, 2006

Show Me Your Spree! Win Free Clothes!

Ok, so I showed you my most recent shopping spree in my last post, so show me yours and you could win fabulous, indie designer clothes. Featured designer, Twospace, has donated this fabulous skirt for this month's contest:


Click for details on the skirt

Winning this skirt in medium is super simple, and Twospace even ships internationally, so everyone can play. Just send me pictures of your latest shopping spree to enter. Here are the official rules b/c I have to post them:

Theme: Shopping Trips! Perfect for us shopaholics, right? I want to see your latest shopping splurges!
Who: Anyone! This contest is open to anyone, so get your digital cams out and take some pictures of your shopping splurges!
Details:
1. Prize will be the Wrap skirt by Twospace in black and white polka dot in medium
2. To enter, simply email me at diana at dcelestine dot com with a picture of your latest shopping trip - what you got - whether you got only one item or lots.
3. Each photo received will count as one entry and each person gets 3 entries total.
4. Photo must be your original work, please don't send me copyrighted material.
5. Photos will be numbered as they are received, and a random number will be selected as the winning entry.
6. Photo must be received before the winner is selected on Thursday, November 30, 2006.
7. If you don't want any of your information displayed (i.e. name, city/state, etc.) please tell me so in your email. Likewise, if you do wish for any of your information to be displayed, please provide any information you'd like me to show with your entry. If you have a blog (with appropriate content, i.e. no adult and no spam), let me know your URL and I'll add a link back to your blog.
8. Twospace does ship internationally so everyone can enter without worry

Can't wait to see your entries!! Send them in soon...the drawing will be on Dec. 31st for the winner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh! nice prize!

Dancing Leaves said...

Can't let this one pass! What a neat skirt!!!

Shopaholic D said...

hey stranger...send your entry on in!

:) Diana