Thursday, March 13, 2008

My "It Bag" for Spring 2008

Guess what came in the mail today?!


That purse I was talking about awhile back...remember? Oh yea - it's Ziordia's Brielle!

Isn't she gorge? Look at those ruffles!

Brielle is going to be my "It Bag" for Spring 2008!

This purse is one of the best purses I've seen on the web this season and the price makes it so much more affordable than other "It Bags" I've been eyeing lately. Anywho, the purse is uber soft and has all these nifty pockets inside - perfect for people like me who don't like to rummage around a big pocket-less bag.

You can get yours (or any other Ziordia purse at ziordia.com) for 10% off for the entire month of March using code ZSHOPAHOLICS10

Click here to start shopping

10 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

mmmm.. sexy :)

A.N said...

NICE BAG.
I'm totally loving it! (:

Shopaholic D said...

thanks guys!!

:) D

Flair said...

oooh...drool.

Lauren said...

very cute bag indeed!

Diana @ So Fash'on said...

love it!!!!

Shopaholic D said...

thanks ladies!

:) D

Anonymous said...

The bag is to die for :)

angelica said...

Lucky you! She's darling!

Anonymous said...

cute bag but even cuter puppy!