Thursday, March 06, 2008

Trend Alert: Cutout Sunglasses for Spring 2008

Designers are going cutout-crazy for Spring 2008. First, we had the cutout wedges, now we have the cutout sunglasses. Here are the best cutout sunglasses I could find on the web (for some reason they jumped from under $100 to over $300 - I couldn't find anything in between!):


Forever 21 H81 1674 Sunglasses - $9.90


Calvin Klein Open Temple Sunglasses - $58.00

*My personal fave*

Dolce & Gabbanna - $330


Tom Ford 'Whitney' Open Side Sunglasses - $360

Does anyone have a Sunglass Hut coupon so I can get those fabulous Dolce & Gabbannas??

NOTE: Images by respective sites

5 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Try retailmenot.com

But even though big glasses look so cute on the models (like the last one), I look like demented fly when I try that look.. just not for me.

Fabuless Beauty said...

Those cut-out sunglasses are cute! I would probably get them from forever21. They probably sell them at H&M too.

Check out my website:

www.fabu-lessbeauty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'd still go for a pair of aviators at anytime ;). I've been on the 70s side for some time now, I'd like to change. However these cut out make me look/feel like a fly. fashion-fly ;)

Anonymous said...

The sunglasses are very stylish ! I would definitely get them!!!

Shopaholic D said...

I don't have the money at the moment...oh well!
:) D