Sunday, August 03, 2008

Must Shop: Bakers Buckled Boots

I've been loving buckled boots ever since seeing Jessica Alba's way back when. I got a pair that were similar in style, but still not quite what I was looking for. I am really loving this pair, called Sadie, I found recently at Bakers Shoes:


They come in black...


...and gray

They come in a few more colors, but these are my fave. I am strongly considering purchasing these, even with my limited budget. These Sadie boots are priced at $139.95, which I think is pretty fair for boots. We'll see...there are so many things I'd like to get right now! lol

NOTE: Images by bakersshoes.com

11 comments:

Guirec Munier said...

Luv it !

Anonymous said...

Ohh I love those boots! The black one looks great

Shop Diary said...

i have a similar pair in black from steve madden. i'm glad to know they're still around. i don't need to buy another pair of boots this fall!

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks, honeymoon!

Hey Designer Clothing, I think the black ones are my fave, too.

No way, Shop Diary - you can still rock yours out. Plus, this way you can get a different pair of shoes instead!

:) D

Anonymous said...

I love those boots! I want them now!!!!

I have been looking for a way of contacting you but didn't find one..
I would appreciate it if you contacted me via my email.
Thanks

Shopaholic D said...

Hi Dawn - glad you like them. I just tried sending a message through the contact us page - hope that gets to you!

:) D

Maria Evans said...

i like them.

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks QueenB! :) D

ENID P. said...

I have to get these. Aldo had these last fall and they ran out in call colors and sizes at the full price of 200.00usd. Craziness!!!

Enid P.

Stephanie said...

I just found your blog and I LOVE-LOVE these boots! I am a boot fanatic and would be in heaven to own a pair of these...(don't mind me as I crawl away drooling...).

Anonymous said...

Hey nice