Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Fall 2006 Must-Have - A Simple, Flowy Top

I just discovered this beauty today on Michael Star's web site:


Shine Boatneck Kimono - a steal at $55!

I love to look stylish, but if I can be comfortable too, I'm one happy gal! This loose-fitting top is def a winner in my book! Also, I love finding new photos of how to wear the latest trends, and this is a great example of how to wear a wide belt, which is a super smokin' trend for fall 2006.

To finish an outfit like this, I'd really like to see this top/belt combo paired with skinny jeans tucked into slouchy boots with pointy toes or narrow round toes (to keep the look on the dressy side). Think something along these lines:



Sasha Scrunch Boot by White House Black Market

Yea, this outfit would be hot and reminds me a lot of something Angelina Jolie would wear.

*NOTE: Pictures from Michael Star's web site

3 comments:

What's Haute said...

michael stars??? that's quite a step up from his ususal offerings.

ENID P. said...

Superb top... I need to at least try it on to see how it looks...

ENID P.

Shopaholic D said...

I almost went to Nordstrom today to see if I could find it...but that would be just too tempting for a shopaholic trying to pay off their debt...hehe