Monday, August 21, 2006

My Outfit Today - Hot Mod

I usually try to start my work week out on the dressier side and work my way towards a more casual look. For whatever reason, it always seems to me that black can make any outfit more dressy - even items that may not seem all that dressy individually.


Black and White Mod Look

I got the long shorts a couple weeks ago because I thought they'd be a great alternative to jeans for a "going out" outfit and wouldn't be too revealing so I could wear a more sexy top. The white tank is a great staple piece, the ballet flats are uber comfy and cute, and the black top layer is just that - a great layering piece!

White Tank - Gap
Black Top Layer - Ann Taylor Loft
Long Shorts - bebe
Ballet Flats - Nine West
Belt - Vince
Jewelry - Moi - D Celestine Limited

5 comments:

Mr. $ said...

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS BETTER ARAINGEMENT FOR A MAN? WHITE COLARLESS LAYERED (PIRATE TYPE W/O THE FEMININE RUFFLES REMINECENT OF P DIDDY SEAN JOHN OR CLASSIC COLLARED GREY OR BLACK SILK LIKE BUTTONED TO THE TOP TOP TWO BUTTONS UN BUTTONED FOR CLUBBING??? WITH BLACK SLACKS OR NICE GUESS OR KLIEN TYPE JEANS???THANX

ENID P. said...

Super cute outfit...

ENID P.

Shopaholic D said...

Hey Mr. TommyGun,

I kinda lean towards the collarless white top, b/c that's more unique and you may stand out more. Still, a black top w/ the top 2 buttons undone is a pretty sexy look. I guess it depends on which look you're going for - unique-hot or generic-sexy...either of which sound pretty good to me.

Thanks for the Q

:)D

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks EnidP!

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks Ms. Stylesse!

:) D