Monday, August 07, 2006

Support Avon's Walk for Breast Cancer

As a support for breast cancer awareness and research, I offered to help my friend in her fundraising efforts for the "Avon Walk for Breat Cancer" that she's participating in in October. Here's her letter:

Dear Friends,

As you may know, I am participating in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in Charlotte this October. Over the course of two days I will be walking nearly 40 miles!

Did you know that every three minutes, another woman in the United States is diagnosed with breast cancer?

I am eager to get started with my fundraising and I need your support! I have pledged to raise $1800 for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer as part of my participation in the walk.

It is fast and easy to support this great cause - you can make a donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message. Whatever you can give will help! I truly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Thank you for your support; you really do make a difference.

Thanks,
Jessica

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR?px=2377908&pg=personal&fr_id=1200&et=KjW
mJumyDlcb8LB5eZXGcQ..&s_tafId=56846

Click here to view the team page for LKN's Angels.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR?team_id=19740&pg=team&fr_id=1200&et=-UUHr0se50IE-16up1W-vw..&s_tafId=56846


Every little bit helps, so even if you could only donate $5, I know she'd really appreciate it!

No comments: