Friday, July 27, 2007

Gorgeous Grays for Fall 2007

This post was pretty popular for this past summer (click), so since the gray tones will carry through to fall as a hot trend, I figured I'd pick some new items as Gorgeous Grays for Fall 2007:

Kate Spade Georgia - platform suede pumps - image and item from zappos.com
*I think I might have to have these...if nothing else, don't be surprised if you see them on my Must Shop List*


Vince Empire Smock Dress - sweater dress - image/item from shopbop.com


Miss Sixty 'Blinky' Stretch Denim Trousers - skinny jeans - image/item from Nordstrom.com


MARC by MARC JACOBS 'Totally Turnlock - Faridah' Hobo Bag - gray purse - image/item from Nordstrom.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ShopStarStyle.com is a website that sells celebrity looks and popular trends in fashions, handbags, jewelry and other accessories. Shop Star Style shopstarstyle.com Web Store offers Authentic Celebrity Wholesale Designer Handbags at Low Discount Prices: Fendi, Gucci, Prada, Coach, Dior, Chloe, Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton and More! Enter code LUXURY for 25% off your entire order today! http://www.shopstarstyle.com

G.G. said...

Love those pumps!

Mary said...

Awesome products! I would love to buy one of these and show off to my friends.

Shopaholic D said...

I think I have to have them, GG!

Thanks Mary!

:) D

Jillian Renee' said...

I love grays for Fall. Grey is like my new black. It goes with almost anything. Great post.

Shopaholic D said...

I agree. Thanks for the compliment, Jillian Renee'!

:) D