Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Cheap Chic: Old Navy Fall Preview Sale

Old Navy is having a preview sale for its new fall items. Can you believe it? Even more affordable prices for Old Navy's newest items? Here are my picks:

Colored Jeans

These jeans are reminiscent of the famous electric blue jeans sported by Posh and at only $29.50, are a steal
(click for details)

Wide Belt for Cinched Waists

Use this wide belt to cinch your waist for your fave dresses and tops - $12
(click for details)

Babydoll Coat

What a sweet babydoll coat - only $29.50
(click for details)

NOTE: Posh Image found online - if you're the owner and object to its use, please email me at shopaholicd at gmail dot com and I'll remove it immediately. All other images from Oldnavy.com

6 comments:

ENID P. said...

I have that coat in hunter green and I love teh belt...

ENID P.

Shopaholic D said...

That coat looks super comfy - is it, Enid?

:) D

Economy of Style said...

I love this coat! I have been searching for the natural, green or grey in my size with no luck. It'll probably be even more difficult to find now that it's on sale.

Shopaholic D said...

Hey Psyche - maybe you can try calling the store? A lot of times, they can search all their stores or online inventory to see if they have the size/color you want.

:) D

WendyB said...

Posh looks great in those jeans.

Anonymous said...

Check out CheapUrbanChic.com - I love the stuff that these guys are carrying - and the prices are good.......Cheap N'Chic.