Monday, August 27, 2007

Chic Swap: Layer On

Left the outfit on the simple side today as I wanted to show off the new necklace I made this weekend:


*Add a sweater, move the belt up around the waist*


I left the buttons of this airy sweater undone and instead wore it like a wrap sweater cinched with a leather, faux-snake-skin metallic belt.

Cotton Top: Banana Republic
Black Dress Pants: Banana Republic
Belt: Wilsons Leather
Cuff Bracelet: Wilsons Leather
Gray Suede Platforms: Kate Spade
Jewelry: D Celestine Limited

4 comments:

Othalia said...

i love the shape of that sweater with the belt on the waist :)

Flair said...

I have recently become obsessed with belts - I use them to add shape by cinching the waist. Love the silver belt idea!

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks Trendini!

Me too, Lady N! Thanks!

:) D

Carlito86 said...

Wow, I think that outfit looks stunning with the sweater!