Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Be Back Soon!

Hey guys!

Well, I hate to disappoint, but I'm going to have to wait until this Sunday to post the contest entries, winner (who will be chosen on Sunday), and new featured designer. I'm taking off tomorrow afternoon for a huge 3 day craft show where I'll be working 12 hour days trying to sell my fab jewelry designs. I have to finish getting all my stuff together tonight, pack up my car, work a half day tomorrow and take off...then tomorrow night, I'll prolly spend an hour or 2 setting up and then...it's showtime!

The good news is that since I won't be drawing the winner till this Sunday, you guys can still email me contest entries.

Oh, and since comments are moderated on SA, I may not be able to publish those till Sunday either, due to limited email access. I may have some email access during the show, but hopefully I'll be too busy selling stuff to post much ;)

Have a great rest of the week!

:) D

No comments: