Friday, November 17, 2006

Fashion Friend - Couture in the City on J-Lo

Fashion Friend, Couture in the City's Wendy O, writes

Jennifer Lopez Voted Best Dressed, Couture in the City Fashion Blog


Source

Bazaar Magazine has recently named Jennifer Lopez as their Best-Dressed woman of the year. Although I don't agree with her fashion sense, I must say that she is probably one of the most inventive and daring dressers out there.

Make a splash in your own daring ensemble, Jennifer-style and LeFashionista-style with this little number from Kahri:

Guitar Angel Ruched Dress, $100.00

Read more and see more pictures of Jennifer Lopez at Couture in the City (click here)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I new there was a reason I stopped reading Hrpers Bazaar and started reading Vogue what were they thinking all I can say is I hope they got paid to print that! Off all the people to say as beest dressed over the last year....JLo...I think not!

Anonymous said...

J.Lo is okay... I don't think she is the best.. But I do think that her in the cover would sell more magazines..

What happen to this Olsen?

ENID P.