Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday Poll - How Would You Spend an Entire Paycheck?

Longtime readers may remember "Project Debt-Free." Well, I have good news...."Project Debt-Free" has been successfully completed, and now it's time for my shopping spree!! I wrote a similar blog post to this before, but it's been awhile, and I wanted to see what people were feeling now as far as the shopping goes.

For you newbies ;) here's a recap. I decided that I needed to pay off all my debt, so of course I had to come up with a fabulous treat for completing my goal. And just what might that fabulous treat be, you ask? One entire paycheck to go to an all out shopping spree. Now comes the hard part...how to spend it!?

I have a few options:
1. One large designer item, like a Chanel purse
2. A couple smaller designer items, like a pair of Manolos and a DVF wrap dress and a BCBG purse
3. One small designer item with some less expensive items, like a pair of Manolos and some stuff from Gap or Banana
4. All inexpensive items, like a bunch of stuff from Gap, Express, Banana, etc.


How Would You Spend an Entire Paycheck?
One Designer Item - i.e. Chanel Purse
A Couple Expensive Items - i.e. Manolos, DVF Wrap, & BCBG Purse
One Expensive Item & Lower Priced - i.e. Manolos & Stuff from Gap
All Low Priced Items - i.e. shopping spree at Gap, Banana, Express
Free polls from Pollhost.com

So, what do you say guys? How should I spend my well-earned moolah!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm all about the bags...it'll look good with anything. no need for anything else!