Thursday, April 05, 2007

Haute Summer Top

Darn you shopaholicism...I think I have to have this:

Anthropologie - Grape Fizz Halter - $98 (click for details)

This top would be so cute with some white capris or even just jeans. Ooh, it'd be so haute w/ my
Gucci shades! My friend and I saw this top at Anthropologie this past week when I was shopping for my new Gap dresses, and it was the only thing in the store that made my inner shopaholic start reaching for my credit card. Unfortunately, I'm already well over April's budget, but I just don't know if I can resist. I actually don't have much from Anthropologie b/c I think it's a tad over-priced, especially considering the fact that I can find just as cute stuff for less, but there's just something about this top...hmmm...maybe I'll make a trip tomorrow. You know...just to try it on...

;)

3 comments:

Othalia said...

I love the bright prints...would look amazing with shorts (white or dark denim) and simple (not to detailed) grecian sandals...hot!

Shopaholic D said...

ooh...yes it would! good call!

:) D

Anonymous said...

The top looks really cute. What exactly are grecian sandals?