Thursday, April 26, 2007

Blazer Up an LBD For Work

Remember this cute, cotton Gap dress? Add some sweet pumps and a dressy blazer (and a camisole, if your top is low-cut) to a simple, cotton dress to make it totally work-appropriate and 100% chic:

Besides the LBD, I highly recommend a simple, chic blazer to add to your collection. A great blazer, especially from a suit set, can make almost anything work appropriate (yea, not anything, but you know what I mean). Invest in a good one to get a good cut and a blazer that will last you awhile in wear and classic style.

Dress - Gap
Camisole - The Limited
Cotton Chino Blazer - Banana Republic
Linen Peep-Toe Pumps - Banana Republic
Vintage Lucite Earrings - D Celestine Limited

3 comments:

Othalia said...

I like this outfit alot. I know it sounds obvious but thanks for reminding me that you can wear a blazer with a LBD. I got all these sample sale $3 dresses that are sleeveless and unwearable in the April Montreal weather. But now, Ill be rocking the blazer/dress look. merci!

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks Candid Cool!

Nice deals, Trendini. De rien, mon amie!

:) D

Diana @ So Fash'on said...

My take on wearing golden leggings with casual outfits, everyday:

http://dianabobar.wordpress.com/
2007/04/29/golden-leggings-everyday/
Thanks, have a great day!
Diana