Sunday, June 17, 2007

Louis Vuitton Does Watches, Too

When I hear "Louis Vuitton", the first thing that comes to my mind are those monogram purses you see everywhere. I easily forget about the luggage, shoes, scarves, and belts that they also make so chicly. What I didn't know was that they also make watches...and super chic watches, at that! Perhaps they've made said watches for a long time...I have no clue, but while browsing eluxury.com today, I discovered these babies:


Louis Vuitton Tambour Small Quartz Lovely Diamond Evening Watch $3,600.00


Louis Vuitton Tambour Medium Lovely Diamonds $3,600.00


Tambour Forever Silver, Red Alligator Strap $10,300.00

My favorite is the one with the red strap, mainly because it adds an unexpected pop of color on your wrist where you may normally expect the norm: silver, gold, black, or brown. Then there's the other reason. See, I have a special gift that I haven't told you guys about yet. Apparently, I have the ability to pick out the most expensive item of a store, no matter where I go. The red one was the first one I chose to blog about...lol. Then, take, for example, that I was in TJ Maxx the other day and saw a lovely little blazer. How much could it be, I wondered. I figured most of the blazers in TJ Maxx would be between $50 and $100, and I do believe that most of them are. The blazer I selected, however, was closer to $300...an Elie Tahari blazer down from $500. Nice! Figures...lol.

NOTE: Images and items from eluxury.com

2 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I like the silver or black bands best... I don't know, I can't seem to wear coloured bands. The closest I've gotten is brown.. :\

G.G. said...

I love them all, but the red one is my fave too. And I <3 TJ Maxx - you can find such steals if you really dig. I'm a bit of a hunter-gatherer type of shopper at times, and I can't resist a steal :)