Thursday, June 07, 2007

Steal of a Skirt - Sweet Look for Work

Has anyone else noticed what fab sales The Limited has? I got this skirt for less than $15:

A dainty, ballet-pink skirt that hits just above the knee (do I look taller? :) ) with a simple black cardigan set, linen peep-toe heels, and my Chanel purse to raise the Chic Scale up a notch.

Hit up The Limited quick for some awesome sale items you can wear to work or play.

Pleated Skirt - The Limited
Cardigan Set - Banana Republic
Linen Peep-Toe Heels - Banana Republic
Purse - Chanel

6 comments:

franki durbin said...

Girl, you're giving away my style secrets!

I am a huge fan of the Limited...and women are alwasy shocked to discover I pulled together such a unique look with good from a massive mall chain like the big L. Nothing beats the look on a Neiman's fan when I tell her I bought my fabulous satin babydoll top off the sale rack ;)

Some secrets are just too good to keep, aren't they?

G.G. said...

Yes, you do look taller - adorable!

kokostiletto said...

D these are my fave colours to pair together! Ppl always say black, white and beige don't go - but they do! And you are hard core proof!

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Nice deal! I love your linen peep toes...!

Shopaholic D said...

Franki - The Limited def rocks! I love their sales...def a secret worth sharing!

Thanks GG!

Thanks Bitterbabe!

Thanks Fabulously Broke in the City - the peep-toes are super comfy too!

:) D

BB&HH said...

We are back.
Brand new blog.
BB&HH 2.0.

seeya =)