Thursday, May 11, 2006

Feeling Bubbly

Let me tell you...when the "tulip" skirt, or bubble skirt, first came out, I was NOT a fan. But yesterday, I was on my way to pick up lunch when I passed Miss Priss, a Lily Pulitzer store, that happens to carry some other hip designer clothes. Right there in the window was this black bubble skirt with a peachy colored bubble tank. I thought, what they heck...I'll just try it on for fun. I know what you're thinking....those are dangerous words, right? Needless to say, the skirt and tank came home with me:

Bubble Tank by Bordeaux


Bubble Skirt by Notice

The stand in the window had this skirt and tank worn together, but that's just too much volume for me! Yesterday, I had on some cute, black, slim capris by Banana Republic with some nice round toe heels by Kenneth Cole that looked great with the tank in the fitting room. I also had on a nice light pink cardigan set by Ann Taylor Loft that looked pretty darn good with the skirt. I'm sure I'll post these again with some outfit suggestions....

2 comments:

New Yorkaise said...

LOVE your flats. Where are they from?

Shopaholic D said...

Why, thank you! They're just Nine West. I think I got them from Off Broadway shoes, which is like a DSW. :) Diana