Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Orange & Summery

I saw this girl the other day when I was on my way to Maddi's Gallery to put my new sterling, personalized tags onto my designs in the boutique. I love her little sweater...I've been wanting to get one like this, but haven't found the right one yet. Hers is actually from Old Navy! I loved this beachy-looking outfit:

To match, I just happen to have a beachy looking set in orange tones. This is the Tahitian Glow set:



I recommend the whole set, as the necklace would fit well with the neckline, the earrings would show well since her hair is pulled back, and the bracelet would look oh-so-pretty with her cropped sleeves. The Tahitian Glow set is made with red carnelian and Swarovski crystals in light Colorado topaz and topaz. All the stones are hand-wire-wrapped on sterling wire. Only one set available!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They also have that shrug cardigan in brown at Old Navy, which would also look great with the orange jewelry.

Shopaholic D said...

Reeeeaaally? Thanks for the tip! I'll have to check it out!