Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Prepalicious Pretty

I love this pretty, little cardigan for many reasons:
1. It's floral
2. It has a turqoise background (my fave color)
3. It's super sparkly w/ lots of fun sequins



You can't really see all the sequins in this photo, but they go all up and down the front, mid section of this cardigan. Even the buttons have a bit of shine to them. I got lots of looks today at work - not that I was trying to, I just think people couldn't help but look because as I walked the various sequins would catch the light and flash in people's eyes. Sorry guys if I blinded any of you today...lol.

White T-Shirt: Gap
Floral, Sparkly Cardigan: Charlotte
White Skirt: Banana Republic
Linen Peep-Toe Pumps: Banana Republic

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I've been reading your blog for sometime now and I love how you put outfits together! I'm a little jealous, lol. Anyways, you have wonderfully classy tastes and keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I really admire your tops and skirts from Banana Republic. I'm from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and we just recently have our first B. Republic opened where i'm working (sad case huh?). But the collections are not as nice as yours.

You give me lots of dressing tips.Keep it up!!

-Lin-

Catlin said...

I never know which buttons to "undo or do" with a cardigan like that. All buttoned up is too granny-like, but all open is so...
But now I know! :-)

Shopaholic D said...

Hey Browneyed_demeter, Aww - that's so sweet! Thanks for the thoughtful compliments. Will do!

Hey Anonymous 1:00AM, that's awesome you guys got a Banana Republic! I've been shopping BR for awhile now, and spent most of my clothing money in their stores, so I've gathered quite the BR collection - you just have to pick out your fave pieces each season and collect here and there - not to mention they have great sales. Thanks for the compliment - will do!

Lol Catlin - I don't know if I'm doing it exactly right, but I usually leave the top and the bottom buttons undone for cardigans like this one (with lots of little buttons). I have some cardigans with a deep V that only have 2 or 3 buttons and I usually button all those, but sometimes I leave the bottom one undone.

:) D

Lauren said...

that cardigan is SPECTACULAR! im a cardigan junkie and give into anything with sequins :P

Shopaholic D said...

Hey Lml - I'm quite the cardigan junkie, myself! Great minds think alike, eh? Thanks for the compliment.

:) D

G.G. said...

Love the sparklies - you can see them just a bit in the photo! Also am very envious of the bag, what is it? Totally off topic, but I've just posted a jewelry sweeps, so don't forget to enter :)

Shopaholic D said...

Oops...totally forgot to post the bag info - it's MICHAEL Michael Kors. :) Thanks for letting me know about the jewelry contest.

:) D