Monday, March 26, 2007

Funky Layers

This is what I wore today:

It's not my favorite-est look, but you gotta play around with your wardrobe sometimes to keep things fresh. I think I'd like it a lot better if the sweater were a tad less bullky, but it was all I had that I thought wouldn't look too crazy over the short-sleeved button-up I had on under it. The overall look kinda reminds of me of the funky layering technique I'm seeing all around - items I'd never pair together piled one on top of the other. I dunno, but I had fun playing around with my outfit today, so I guess that's all that matters!

Tank Top - Banana Republic
White, Short-Sleeved Button-Up - Banana Republic
Trouser Pants - Gap
Sweater - Anthropologie
Linene Peep-Toes - Banana Republic
Yellow Monogram Purse - Coach

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your outfit is very cute! Your style is very similar to mine, I guess. I would wear also a long necklace to add more funkiness to it.

ENID P. said...

i love the sweater. Its my favorite item...

ENID P.

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks Eruntale! Good call on the long necklace...I should have done that. Better yet, since I make jewelry, I should have designed something to go with it!

Thanks Ms. Dennis! I can't say that, but congrats on the Chanel! Aren't they the best?! Post a picture on your blog when you figure out!

Thanks Enid...I got it on sale, too!

:) D