Thursday, March 01, 2007

Welcome Home, Loubies

So, remember how I mentioned that I made another splurge purchase on my latest shopping spree? Here they are:

Yes, I bought my very first pair of Christian Louboutins from Neiman Marcus - see the fab red bottoms? I'd post a link, but they're not online. Why did I buy two when I was only supposed to buy one, you ask? I blame shopaholicism...lol. Seriously, both shoes were fabulously great "work chic" investments. How could I put one back? Theoretically, I could wear these shoes the rest of my life...at least that's how I reason with myself when I'm shopping...hmmm

Oh, and I'm def rocking my Loubies out while I'm blogging. See!

11 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Like that toe cleavage!

Anonymous said...

omg, they are so fabulous!

Anonymous said...

*gasp* these pumps are breathtaking! The heel doesn't even look that high so maybe even *I* could wear them! I'm so envious of these shoes now I'm going to run off somewhere and cry. ( LOL ) just kidding - enjoy them, they are beautiful!

SJU Family Law Society said...

Niiice!

I got the recieved the clutch today and I looooove it! The whole interior is lined with cream and black stripes. The credit card pocket is gold with little ruffles at the top. It's just so fun! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

Shopaholic D said...

Toe cleavage? lol

Thanks The Daily Obsession! I can't wait to wear them to work next week!

Anon, yes, they're only about 2 - 2.5 inches tall, so they're a great height for work.

Yay ShopHappy! So glad you like it! Thanks for playing!

:) D

Shopaholic D said...

Sorry Debbie! I accidently deleted your comment, which was:

"ohhhh, I loves them!!

Gorgeous choice, now I need a pair!"

Thanks hun...go on and get a pair! they're awesome!

:) D

ENID P. said...

How much? and where? I love these so much...

ENID P. Are they comfy???

Shopaholic D said...

I got them from Neiman Marcus for $495...unfortunately, they're not on their web site - only in stores for now

saks.com has a nice pair of Louboutins - just plain black pumps with 3 inch heels for $495

:) D

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Are they ridiculously comfortable? I find heels to be hard to wear, until broken in.....

Shopaholic D said...

i haven't worn them to work yet...i need to get the soles taken care of first - as Candid Cool said - protect my investment :)

I'll let you know how i like them though!

:) D

Anonymous said...

Wow! You spent $500 for a pair of shoes! But you call it a "work chic" investment. Well in this case good investment! These shoes are really nice and elegant.

Still I think sandals are cuter, sexier and more elegant than pumps.