Sunday, March 25, 2007

Breezy Beach Cover-Up

Two months till my Charleston vacation, and I can't stop thinking about vacation and beach gear. I just bought this awesome, breezy beach cover-up from J Crew in turquoise:

The beach skirt is gauzy and totally tropical weather-worthy, but I think anyone could easily pull wearing this skirt out and about. Umm...not so much to work, but if you're going shopping with the girls or out to get your pedi, this skirt would be as comfy as pajamas but so much cuter!

NOTE: Image and item from Jcrew.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute skirt! i agree, i think you could totally dress the skirt up with some heels and a nice top.

Lana said...

Check out my sandals featured on my website.

Cheers!

Shopaholic D said...

CP, oh yea, that would be gorge!

:) D

Anonymous said...

So cute! I also picked up this twisty navy tunic top from BR over the weekend, and since I'm petite, it actually serves better as a really cute beach coverup or even summer dress. (Thought you might like it too!)

http://www.bananarepublic.com/browse/product.do?cid=5041&pid=465291&scid=465291002

Shopaholic D said...

Ooh! I was waiting for that to go on sale! How did you know I'd love it!? ;)

So you got the navy one?

I want the cobalt blue one!

:) D