Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Chic Chanel Accessory

How simply chic is Chanel? I mean, really...who else defines class and ladylike style with such perfection? That's why when I found out these (see below) were going to be coming into Neiman Marcus last week, I immediately signed up for their "Wish List"...umm...and a Neiman's card b/c w/o a card # they'd have to give "my" earrings to the next person...I couldn't let that happen, could I?

Lookie what I got!

What's in that Chanel box under my brand spankin' new Chanel earrings you ask? Guess you'll have to check back to find out!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! Those earings are amazing. What kind of benefits does the Neimans card get you? Other than gorgeous earrings, hehe.

Anonymous said...

woohoo! you should have said "chic chanel accessories" instead. can't wait to see what's under that box. don't take too long to reveal, 'k?

Shopaholic D said...

Briana...I'm not sure yet, but I'll let you know...I think you get gift certificates to restaurants and stuff. I know if you spend a whole ton (more than I maybe ever will), you can even get cool stuff like BMWs and cruises.

Hey ShopDiary...hmmm, that's true! oops! K, won't take too long...promise!

:) D

k e r r y said...

what's in the box!!!?

Anonymous said...

omg, the earrings are sooo cute! i'm so curious about the box...don't keep us in suspense too long :)

Model Citzen said...

these are amazing...but my friend has a pair just like these, except she bough hers in chinatown for 5 bucks. don't know if i would wear the fakes, but love the real ones.

Shopaholic D said...

heehee...you'll see Kerry!

Thanks, The Daily Obsession! Ok, I won't make you guys wait too long...

I'm with you Model Citizen, I don't do faux. Why bother? I'd rather have the real thing. Plus, there's something gratifying when you earn something so chic, ya know?

:) D