Saturday, July 26, 2008

Date Night: Chocolate Fondue

My SO planned a cute little date night for us last night. He took me out to get some chocolate fondue - yum! Even though he was just wearing jeans and a polo, I still wanted to dress up a little. Here's that dress I got from Forever 21 on my Thrifty Shopping Spree I blogged about awhile back:


I love the draped hemlines in this dress. I've been playing with skirt shapes lately, trying to figure out which ones will flatter my body best, and I was surprised to find this shape seems to work pretty well. A great surprise indeed b/c I don't like too-tight clothes - the loose fit of this dress is right up my alley.


Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Calvin Klein

9 comments:

EvaAmarri said...

Very cute dress!

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I can't believe that came from Forever 21. It's so cute!

LUNA said...

This is super cute! Great buy! I, too, am also budgeting my clothing expenses. This comes to show that cute does not always have to be expensive!

Anonymous said...

Forever 21 ?? That looks like an expensive dress you'd see in Saks or Bloomingdales! Wow! You sure found a steal!! Looks gorgeous!

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks Fashion Ivy!

lol, Fab, thanks!

lt - I'm a big believer in cute not having to be expensive. I mean, expensive is good, but cheap can be chic too - you're right!

lol, Amethyst...thanks!

kokostiletto said...

you look fab! yes super tight clothes is not always the way to go - but i know you could pull it off!

Shopaholic D said...

Aww...you're too sweet, Koko. Thanks!

:) D

Sublime Hallucinations said...

What a great find! B&W always looks so sophisticated and chic.

Trendy Gourmandise said...

love the dress