Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My Must-Have Top for Summer 2008

This top makes me want to jump in my car and drive straight to Gap...

Gap - Flutter-sleeve top (from the European Collection) - on sale for $34.99 (down from $49.50)

...except, it's 10:30 PM and the store is closed. I know I could order it online, but I prefer to try my clothes on. What? I know, I'm weird like that. Anywho, this top is great for work or play and the fluttery sleeves make this top extra girly and sweet. Come to think of it, maybe I should pair this with something from my previous post and go for that rock-chic look?

Image: gap.com

3 comments:

WendyB said...

I'd like that in black. All my white stuff seems to go yellow in about two seconds.

Claire said...

You're right, that top is beautiful!

Shopaholic D said...

Black is always a great choice...too bad they don't seem to make this top in it...or did I overlook that on the site?

Thanks Mamaluv - glad you like it, too!

:) D