Sunday, July 20, 2008

That Old Navy Dress

So, I definitely stopped by Old Navy this weekend to check out that dress (click) - especially after I heard it was on additional sale. It wasn't quite as cute when I first found it on the rack, but when I tried it on, I really liked it. It almost has a vintage-y style cut to it and it's def super comfy. I could use to take the skirt up a tad b/c I'm kinda on the short side, but all in all it's a nice, easy dress. If you do go to get it, make sure you stick true to your size or even one down - the back is a tad loose and can easily show your bra if it slips down too much - at least, that's what happened to me when I wore it today.





If you're looking for cheap clothes, Old Navy had tons of stuff on sales and huge markdowns on their sale racks. I was in a bit of a rush, so I didn't get to look for very long, but I did score a cute yellow and white striped henley tank for $10 while I was there (can't find it onine to link to it) and I thought this stripey dress was insanely cute, but since I've already gone over my budget this month, it will have to wait.

Happy Shopping!

10 comments:

WendyB said...

Very cute on you.

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks Wendy!

:) D

YY said...

Omgosh it's even cuter on you! Haha i took your advice and went to Old Navy too. I did try on that stripped dress. But their xs was a bit big. ): I've lost some weight and now I can't even wear ON. ):

kokostiletto said...

what a great find!!! yes Old navy has great stuff - I live in their sandals all summer!

Anonymous said...

Looks great on you! I tried it on this weekend too but it didn't fit me right for my particular shape. I was much too exposed in it despite trying different sizes. I love the print though & the knit fabric would be great for traveling and staying cool.

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

Hi from Paris Stylish friend,

as i noticed through your comments that you like stylish people, i just wanted to warn you before i go to bed (it's late in Paris) : my last street style photos could make you fall in love with Paris and the stylish parisian girls ! lol

i wish you a pleasant evening and hop that my com is not irrelevant

cheers from Paris

ps : you'll be very sweet if you could write my link like in google : STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS

Kamel
www.styleandthecity.com
PARIS

Shopaholic D said...

lol - thanks Mandy! I was sad the stripey dress didn't fit me right either. It was a tad too low-cut for me.

Hey Koko - long time no see! I don't have many sandals from Old Navy, but it sounds like I should get more?

Hey Amethyst - that stinks! Did you find anything else you liked there?

Hi Style and the City - I will have to check those new photos out soon!

:) D

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

thank your for your kind words

i just want to humanize fashion
and if you come to Paris, be aware : i will photograph you ! héhé

welcome in my Paris street style blog
but you do a great job as well
let's keep in touch as i am to launch a project that will please you

subscribe to my newsletter not to miss it
and i'm gonna ad you to my blog roll as weel
if you want to switch links, mine is written like in google : STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS

i wish you a very great evening

cheers from Paris

Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS

Shopaholic D said...

Kamel, I would be honored to be photographed by you! :) D

Anonymous said...

This dress is adorable and I can't believe it's from Old Navy! I'm totally trying to pick that one up! I think it will look really cute with this long strand pearl necklace that I bought online at Premium Pearl. I have a casual outside event to go to and I think that it would be perfect! Any suggestions as to what shoes to kind of dress this up but still go with the easy vibe, perhaps add some polish to it like the pearls do?