Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Fourth!

Happy Fourth Guys!

Here's my daytime Fourth of July look:

A little red, a little white, and a little blue

Not my favorite look ever, but I really wanted to wear these pants and haven't had much a chance to wear them since I got them last summer. You can't quite tell from the photo, but they're basically a seersucker style with little white and dark blue stripes.

Did  anyone else wear red, white, and blue today?

Tank: Banana Republic
Pants: J Crew
Shoes: Tod's
Purse: Chanel Grand Shopping Tote

7 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

No, but I love that tank top :)

I need to upgrade that section of my wardrobe, I wear them a lot...

Lauren said...

i wore the colors! very patiotic :)

Shopaholic D said...

thanks! i think i got it on sale, too - BR always seems to have their tanks on sale...you just may not get the color you want if you wait.

yay lml!

:) D

G.G. said...

D, I have to say I am sick with envy over your abs. What are you doing for exercise? Yoga? Pilates? Spill!

Shopaholic D said...

black and white is always chic, Preyanka!

GG - just emailed you, but it's dance-aerobics! so fun! i love zumba, but the girl who teaches my classes has started doing other songs, too, which is cool!

:) D

Anonymous said...

you're looking svelte, di! i envy your abs and arms/shoulders. :-)

Shopaholic D said...

lol, thanks ShopDiary!

:) D