Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Black & White Style - Cute Doggy Carrier!

This lady is oh-so-cute, especially with her adorable doggy carrier! You can't tell from the picture, but the doggy carrier is a light tan color with leopard print trim....love! Her outfit, equally adorable, is from White House Black Market.

Dressy Doll
Since there's a pattern in the top, I'd like to keep the jewelry relatively simple. Since the neckline of the top is semi-low-cut, a necklace would fit well with the outfit. The "Dressy Doll" necklace has flair with the 2 hoop sizes and the large onyx briolette, without being over-the-top. Maybe when I start designing doggy jewelry, I'm come back to this photo with a jewelry suggestion for her pup! ;-) Click the image to the left or here for more info and an alternate view.

2 comments:

Anastasia said...

thanks for visiting my blog!
Your jewllery is stunning! I love this piece!

Shopaholic D said...

You're welcome! Thank you for the kind compliment! :)