Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Get Your July Contest Entries In!!

I've finally chosen an actual date for the drawing for the July 2006 contest (click here for contest details) to win free personalized, indie designer stationery by The Glam Boutique! The drawing will be on Sunday, July 30, 2006 around noon, so get your last-minute entries in quick!



Remember, you can get 10% off your order with The Glam Boutique by using voucher code "shopaholic10"!

Click here to see the current contest entries!

PS Posts may be low this week again because I have another jewelry show next week and I have lots to do! I never have as much inventory on me now that I sell in boutiques! Oh, and you have noticed that comments have been posted later in the day - my day job has sent me to a client site and I can't publish the comments at their office...sorry! You understand, right?

2 comments:

Dancing Leaves said...

Of course, no problem....like I always say...there are so many other places we can go to via your blogsite..so..no worries.

Shopaholic D said...

hehe...thanks sunshinealways!